GroupCard and TCHO are sending FREE chocolate bars to the Moms who get the 50 "biggest" Mother's Day cards!
How it works...
1. Start a TCHO chocolate card for Mom. Be sure it's set to deliver on Mother's Day, May 11th.
2. Invite your entire family to sign. Be sure everyone participates.
3. On Mother's Day, the GroupCard team will identify the top 50 Mother's Day GroupCards ranked by most unique people who signed the card.
4. On the Monday after Mother's Day, GroupCard will e-mail the creators of the top cards and ask for your Mom's mailing address.
5. Mom will receive a delicious TCHO chocolate bar within the next two weeks!
This contest isn't for you? Mom still deserves a special card this year. Check out our other Mother's Day designs...
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as all of IGC (GroupCard) general terms.
2. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
3. Only cards using the GroupCard TCHO cover design will be considered.
4. Winners will be chosen at GroupCard's sole discretion.
5. All winners will be notified via e-mail. If the winner does not respond to the notification within five (5) business days, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within five (5) business days shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize.
6. Only one entry per creator e-mail address will be considered for contest entry.
7. Neither IGC (GroupCard) nor TCHO nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner. IGC and TCHO are not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest.
8. This contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
9. IGC reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
10. IGC reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.